- ensures longer service life;
- minimises the number of faults;
- maximises the service life of bearings and reduces the load of bearings;
- reduces noise and irritating vibration;
- improves safety;
- reduces the costs of standstills and materials.
We can perform static and dynamic balancing of:
- fan blade wheels;
- pump impellers;
- rotors of electric machines;
- various drums and rotary parts.
Balancing in our workshop
The technical parameters of rotating parts which can be balanced in our workshop on the balancing machine SCHENK:
- maximum weight up to 3000 kg;
- maximum diameter of rotating part up to 2650 mm;
- maximum length of the rotating part up to 4000 mm.
Balancing on site
We use the analyser VibXpert II by Prüftechnick to perform this service.